“Horrible value ”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #10 of 11 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I just left this store and ordered the new protein bowl with quinoa, chicken, spinach, etc. For $7.14 I expected a little more for my money. Actually I expected a lot more -the portion was tiny! The chicken was pre-packaged, unwrapped then dropped over the quinoa before being heated in a microwave. Their smoothies are almost $5 and then served in a cup that is not even close to being filled. It's a huge deception. I just expected more for some reason. Stop pinching pennies... For that price, give the customer a more realistic serving.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Stopped here on way to airport and ordered a smoothie and sandwich along with the $1.99 red, white and blue smoothie. Didn't know was manager ringing me up as I was chatting with him I told him about the rude employee from a couple weeks ago. The manager was very interested and asked questions then said the large regular smoothie was on the house! Now that is customer service as I already came back. They have really good wraps and smoothies. Love this place.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Never been here before, picked up wraps and took them home for lunch. Wound up going back 3 days later for more. Very tasty sandwiches. Fast service too!

Date of visit: July 2014