“best steamed broccoli ever”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Get food delivered
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Stopped on Sunday at mid-day dinner time while traveling through. Quick and efficient service. Very good food (ribs and trout). But it was the broccoli that made my day - I've never had such perfectly steamed broccoli in a restaurant - ever! Menu has lots of healthy choices as well as good comfort food. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. As usual, I was also able to snag a couple of unique gift items in the store section.

Date of visit: June 2015
Write a reviewReviews (252)

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Walking into to this place which only had two other patrons when we entered, I had a party of 7. They walk us through the empty diner and to the back corner of the restaurant.
Needless to say my 89 year old grandmother who's visiting from the south didn't agree with the seating. Blast from the past. We asked why did we pass up all the empty tables and was told that the other Round Table the managers were sitting out. We requested that they pull two tables together closer to fireplace.

This was my grandmother's first trip to Cracker Barrel.

After that issue with seating everything else was good. Service was a little slow considering the light crowd but oh well.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I enjoy Cracker Barrel but prefer it when I am not alone. The menu is good and the food is always good. The attraction includes the store as well as you enter or exit the dining room.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2015

This is the first Cracker barrel I've been too from here to Tennesse that I can say I did'nt enjoy my experience with. They were'nt busy we order breakfast. The eggs were rubbery, the jelly was pre used opened the biscquits were hard as a rock. The bathroom was trashed needed attention badly. The service was okay.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 5 May 2015

While I have visited many establishments, I must say this has been one of my favorites.. full of great history and delious food!!!!

Date of visit: April 2015