“The best falafel!”

Mim's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Love this little place just north of Petoskey. The falafel is made fresh daily and is my absolute favorite!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I eat here often, drove by it for years not knowing how good this place was. They have some of the best customer service and my food has always been great.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

this was our first visit, I wasn't expecting such much, as I am from Florida and have sampled traditional Greek food at Tarpon Springs. but! it was really Good! the traditional Gyro was well made, good balance of flavors, could have used just a touch more Tzatziki sauce, (I like mine running off ) but really good! picky eaters will have options also, and the guy manning the register is really helpful, nice suggestions. staff is super friendly and helpful, and the building itself is really cool, with a funky cottage kinda feel. if this were on a beach somewhere, it would be perfect. TRY THIS PLACE!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Stopped in for lunch on a Friday and it was busy but we found a table. Building has seen better days but it is clean and staff is friendly and attentive. The three of us all had various gyros and the fiery fries, the cheesey-garlic dip with the fries is excellent. It was all well prepared and tasty. Staff came out while we were eating to check if we were happy and if they could do anything. Prices not much more than the normal fast food options elsewhere but so much better. Expanded menu is nice and next time we will try some of those offerings.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Just arriving to Petosky, I found Mim's on Trip Advisor. Loving good Gyros, I drove there for a carry out dinner. This is a cute, quaint little place, inviting from the outside. inside is another story, not too inviting. I placed my order, and had a seat at 1 of their tables thinking it would take some time to carve the meat and, at least, make the Gyro itself. I had barely taken a seat and they called my name for my to go order. I have had much better, and MUCH FRESHER Gyros. It may have taken all of 3 minutes to get my order placed and out the door. Very unexpected, for sure! I can't say that I would ever return, not impressed that's for sure!

1  Thank Mags1300