See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Let me start off with a bit of history my husband stayed at this resort when he was 16 with a neighbor family and had a wonderful time so 28 years ago we stayed for our honeymoon it was quaint and cared for then too. This past Saturday we celebrated our 28th Anniversary and decided to stroll memory lane , I called and was told that not many updates had been done but it is clean and he gave us a discount for our anniversary I imagine ( thankful for that) . Well sorry to say there is a difference between not many updates and the state it is in now. The place is showing that no love and care and concern is being shown to it, sadly it went from one owner who loved the place who breathed life into it to owners who just use it and have no love or vision for what they have. My husband and I just caught ourselves thinking of how wonderful a place it could be the potential is there the beach is beautiful just needs upkeep along with the cabins needing some care . We found it very sad that it is not shown the love and care it deserves. The one employee who is there is kind though. I hope something will happen to give this place the love and care it deserves so it could be restored to its former loved self. Also no hot water ? Had to just wash my hair in cold water ugh! Also one cabin next to us was rented the first night and the cabins ajoin with a hollow door , they were smoking mulitiple kinds of smokable things we shall say which the stench wafted over through the door for us to smell too! Another UGH!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suzanne F
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Smells good, No raccoons, No skunks, Many helpful employes, Modern cabins, Big cabins and a game room filled with a pool table a mini gym laundry and a freezer it's perfect for kids because all ATV's are handled by adults also the speed limit is 5 MPH within the resort I highly recommend this resort

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lolo313313
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This was the best choice of my life I loved it here my plan was to stay here for I week but after the week I loved is so much I stayed another week there is a 5 second walk down to the private beach and also right down the beach you can rent jet skis and canoes. I travel a lot but I think this the best place I every stayed in my whole life.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ben956
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Had tons of fun! The beach is great, some of the rooms are right in front of the lake and you can watch the sunrise in the morning. Lost of activities to do outdoors. There is a jet ski rental right down the beach and a supermarket across the street. The Ausable River is 2 minutes away and there is also a Taco bell, Mcdonalds, Hungry Howies, and Dairy Queen close by.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The location is PERFECT because there are places all around for everything. The places are so close you can walk to them. There's also a really close jet ski rental. The most beautiful sunrise along a private beach. Nice bonfires with family or friends.

Date of stay: August 2014