Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$ 193
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$ 217
PricelineUS$ 193
Hotels.comUS$ 193
WyndhamUS$ 193
All reviews porcupine mountains lake superior attached restaurant watch the sunset picnic tables shores of lake remote area state park visitor center northern lights room was clean big iron sauna and hot tub waffles great place to stay gift shop staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights on a snowmobile trip. Great location, Jody, I hope I got her name correct, was very accommodating. We asked for a nice quite room and she met our request. The room was clean, spacious and very quite on the 3rd floor. Their cod fish fry was probably the best we’ve had anywhere in the Northwoods. Highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBBomb
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

This is the only hotel close to the Porcupine Mountains. The hotel was extremely clean, coffee was available all day and the front desk was wonderful. The location is great, only 3 miles from the Porcupine Mountain visitor center and the views were outstanding.

The COVID breakfast was an orange, OJ, water, a muffin and a breakfast bar. The restaurant on site was closed as the nearest restaurants were over 6 miles away in white pine. The Wi-Fi was very weak.

I was overall very pleased with the hotel and the experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mikesI5416KG
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Located along the lakeshore near the Porcupine Mountain State Park. Clean, big room. Very friendly front desk service. Poor wifi. Breakfast is a brown bag selection of items picked up at the front desk in the morning. Great coffee in the lobby. There is a bar in the hotel - you can grab a drink and walk the nice hotel grounds. There are several seating area and fire rings along the shoreline. Nice stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Julie Chascsa, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us, we always appreciate our guest feedback, we are happy you enjoyed our INN. Hope to see you on a return visit

Reviewed 6 October 2020

The hotel is ranked number one in the area and the only one near the park. There is not much food choices neary. The restaurant next to the hotel was closed that day. we managed to find curbside kitchen and it was closed as well.
The room space is standard as other hotels, it was clean and quiet, we had a good rest. That was very good!
All the staff was very pleasant and helpful! Due to covid19, breakfast was cold and in a bag. There was a muffin, a bar, an apple and a cup of orange juice.
Only one thing I didn't like - when I was checking in, the front desk saff had a mask pulled under her chin, exposed her nose and mouth when she was helping me.

Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us, I want to first apologize for the incorrect way of the mask wearing, it was addressed. I hope you were able to enjoy our many views of the area. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2020

In these times when tempers are short and frustration is long, it was a breath of fresh air to find a place to stay in a lovely location where every single employee I encountered was over the top kind and considerate. The rooms aren't inexpensive and right now, breakfast is cold and in a bag, but the staff was so courteous and helpful that it didn't matter. The rooms are spacious, the hotel is quiet, the pool looked great though I didn't swim this time. The limited food service for dinner was fine with me. I was just happy to be away and in such a great setting where it felt like people actually cared! Great pillows and beds, plenty of towels and smiling eyes. I'd do it all again tomorrow! Thank you! Loved the 3rd floor!

1  Thank MichiganDirector

Thank you for the OUTSTANDING! review we are happy to hear we made your stay memorable, it is our goal to make our guests feel like this is a home away from home. We will hopefully see you again soon.