“Great experience”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Its not easy for me to say its an excellent restaurant if the restaurant is average I live IN Okemos and Most the People here knows me so i must tell the Truth
I quit going to Out Back last year for two reasons food and service then i Heard they changed ownership so and since I am Steak lover specially Prime Rib I said i will try it again so i went their with my wife and i ordered the one Lb prime Rib Really Really was great piece of meat and the way i like it then i went again with my family and every one was very happy so I asked if i can meet the new owner Mr Brandon
He came smiling so i told him Keep the good work Okemos need this change
I will be back and for the last two months i always there

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This use to be one of my favorite restaurants for the money. It is slowly going down hill. Went in for dinner tonight and the waiter failed to bring us two items we asked for and then told us they were out of baked potatoes. What? How can a steak restaurant be out of baked potatoes. I then said I would take asparagus instead and they came back and told me they were out of that. Really?

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Was so disappointed in this Outback. The waitress was not good. Not attentive forgot the appetizer and it ended up coming out 5 minutes before we got our food. My husband's soup cold and our steaks way over seasoned. The floor was sticky bathroom dirty. I would not return to this general location. The waitress also over charged for my son's ice cream.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

This isn't the way things should be. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Okemos, MI". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The restaurant was very busy so even though we had called ahead of a group of 7 celebrating a family birthday, we waited 45 mins for a table, and even then, we did not get a round table, but had to make do with a booth seating 6 people and a chair at the end - never a good situation because being in the aisle means you are "bumped" by people passing through. My son'd 16 oz Prime Rib was ordered as "medium well" and came up rare. when we could get the attention of our waitress, we brought this to her attention. she volunteered to take it back to the kitchen for additional cooking, but from experience, since everyone had been served, he declined saying that he would be well behind everyone eating. Management did discount our bill as compensation. Other than this, the food was very good, except the bread - French bread would have been much preferable.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Visited Outback last night in Okemos, MI. It was very clean and well kept. The staff were very nice and genuinely seemed happy with their perspective jobs which they did well. We tried the " Loaded Bloomin Onion" and were very happy with the taste and presentation. Topping off the already famous "Bloomin Onion" with, crispy fries, bacon and cheese is a wonderful twist. We will definitely order it again. We also ordered a wedge salad, it was very good but, be advised that it does have the sweet balsamic dressing as I have seen in more and more restaurants. Also, we had the potato soup, which was super flavorful and very filling. Can't wait to visit again!