“Awesome fresh food and good variety”
Review of Stillwater Grill

Stillwater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stillwater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Went with a client and vendors, global visitors. There was something great for everyone. The steak tips were well received as well as the cashew salmon. Fish is fresh off the boat. They say it's on their table within 48 hrs after catching. It definitely tasted like it was that fresh! Absolutely delicious.

We had the recommended starter, spinach and cheese dip with homemade chips which was also a hit.

Nice low key atmosphere. Not splashy. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Wide ranging menu choices make me wonder what this Grill actually specializes in as a specialty. The meal I had, ribeye steak, was okay, not special. Same with the appetizer and dessert.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The Okemos Exit off from I-96 (110) was half-way for travel from SE Michigan for us and for car of three from Central Michigan to meet for lunch while one of the travelers was visiting from Texas. My wife and I have eaten at the Brighton location for Stillwater a half-dozen times and the Okemos location once. So, it was the designated rendezvous spot for lunch as it is easy to get to right off the highway.

Even though the restaurant is in a 'strip mall,' the decor on the exterior and interior is contemporary and very inviting. We had a very friendly server, Sheela C, who added to our pleasant dining experience.

Four of the five of us opted for one of the delicious salads; the other had the fish sandwich. For those who opt to forego the blue cheese crumbles, which is pretty standard on many of the salads, they can substitute another cheese. Each selection was tough, as there are many appealing choices on the menu. I had one of their draft craft beer selections, while the others had either house wine or soft drinks. My wife and I both had dessert--coconut pie for me and blueberry & peach cobbler. All were pleased with their selections.

The mission statement posted on the wall by the host stand states that their goal is to exceed the expectations of their customers. During our visit and wonderful lunch, they certainly did that! This is a must return to stop for all of the diners in our group!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We traveled all day and landed in East Lansing, MI. We were very tired and a little hungry so we asked the desk clerk to suggest a restaurant within walking distance. She suggested several and we liked the looks of Stillwater. Good choice. We had an appetizer and a sandwich and were good to go! Friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

So this place is again, an ok place. Have outdoor seating so that's nice. Food and ambience is just ok. Good beer selection!!! I will say that Not. Memorable visit. Apps were slow. Main course was .... Steak overlooked and scallops undercooked. You get the picture