“Vegan items on the buffet! ”
Review of Ozzy's Kabob

Ozzy's Kabob
Ranked #12 of 129 Restaurants in Okemos
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My husband wanted a buffet and I am vegan. After some searching online we found this place. We called before driving over, to be sure there were vegan options. When you walk in it is not fancy. The buffet is on the smaller side. The decor looks a bit worn. All the foods on the buffet are labeled. It was not busy when we got there, so an employee pointed out the vegan items for us too. The food was good. I will be eating here again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We visited this restaurant with friends from Saudi Arabia on a Sunday evening. We walked in and the door was ajar because either they didn't have air conditioning or it was broke. It was 84 outside. Every table had dirty dishes, food pieces, liquid spilled etc. on them. That quickly cleaned a table and seated us. Our friends ordered the family feast and it was outstanding. The food was delicious and authentic. If it wasn't for the visual when we first walked in i would have rated them higher.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for Lebanese dishes. Very friendly attendants and clean place. Large portion size and fresh food. Prices are within mid range

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I am always ordering the Tabbouli salad as it is the best I've tasted. Their grilled chicken shawarma and veggie gallaya are also my favorites. This place is well worth the trip!!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My grandson took me in here because it is one of his favorite places for lunch. He ordered off the menu and I enjoyed the buffet. The wait staff was very enjoyable and attentive to our needs. Since the first visit I have been back several times and have not been disappointed!