“Great Service!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Cannot say enough good things about the management and servers at this location! They are friendly, warm, and welcoming and really go above and beyond to exceed the typical expectations for a chain restaurant. The menu is extensive and the food is always fresh and tasty. There are a lot of similar restaurants in this area but the service at this Chili's location always beats the competition.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Nothing "special" about this place. The Food I ordered I had to send back because it was not eatable. Seating for 8 is not available.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I realize this is a chain restaurant but still love it! I sometimes make the 25 minute drive just to have the fajitas! I really miss the buffalo chicken fajita's they once offered on the menu but the menu has many great varieties of Tex-Mex to choose from.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

4 adults for dinner, everyone enjoyed their meal. Had been years since 2 of us had been here and we were pleased. Kyle, our server, was wonderful. Very polite & attentive young man.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I was in town during the holiday break to meet up with some former co-workers at Chill's for dinner. The last time I ate at this Chill's was 3 or 4 years ago and thought they over seasoned my steak fajitas. This visit I ordered the chicken quesadilla and to my surprise, it wasn't over seasoned the the chicken was moist. My co-workers had steak, chicken salad and pasta and they were satisfied with their meals also. I'm not a fan of chain restaurants but Chill's is alright.