“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I realize this is a chain restaurant but still love it! I sometimes make the 25 minute drive just to have the fajitas! I really miss the buffalo chicken fajita's they once offered on the menu but the menu has many great varieties of Tex-Mex to choose from.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

4 adults for dinner, everyone enjoyed their meal. Had been years since 2 of us had been here and we were pleased. Kyle, our server, was wonderful. Very polite & attentive young man.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I was in town during the holiday break to meet up with some former co-workers at Chill's for dinner. The last time I ate at this Chill's was 3 or 4 years ago and thought they over seasoned my steak fajitas. This visit I ordered the chicken quesadilla and to my surprise, it wasn't over seasoned the the chicken was moist. My co-workers had steak, chicken salad and pasta and they were satisfied with their meals also. I'm not a fan of chain restaurants but Chill's is alright.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I. Keep giving this place another chance. It's okay. Food isn't bad, but isn't special. Staff is okay. Same with cleanliness. Okay. There are just a lot of nicer options out there.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We can't get enough of their chips, salsa and queso dip. We took a shopping break at the mall, had a couple cold beers and our usual snack. Everything was good.