“Good food, great server”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #26 of 126 Restaurants in Okemos
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 January 2016

4 adults for dinner, everyone enjoyed their meal. Had been years since 2 of us had been here and we were pleased. Kyle, our server, was wonderful. Very polite & attentive young man.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I was in town during the holiday break to meet up with some former co-workers at Chill's for dinner. The last time I ate at this Chill's was 3 or 4 years ago and thought they over seasoned my steak fajitas. This visit I ordered the chicken quesadilla and to my surprise, it wasn't over seasoned the the chicken was moist. My co-workers had steak, chicken salad and pasta and they were satisfied with their meals also. I'm not a fan of chain restaurants but Chill's is alright.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I. Keep giving this place another chance. It's okay. Food isn't bad, but isn't special. Staff is okay. Same with cleanliness. Okay. There are just a lot of nicer options out there.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We can't get enough of their chips, salsa and queso dip. We took a shopping break at the mall, had a couple cold beers and our usual snack. Everything was good.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I ate at this eatery on a week night. It was not busy so gave me a change to look around. The restaurant is up to date, clean, and kid friendly. The staff was very kind and helpful. Parking was plentiful. I had the Cajun Chicken Alfredo. This was the kind of dish you could eat every day. The sauce on the penne pasta had just the right amount of heat and the chicken was well done. I had an ice tea that was renewed without having to ask. At first, I was put off by the electronic unit found on each table. Here again the Americans are addicted to entertainment as the cost of enjoying company. I changed my tune. The unit advertised daily specials, gave good menu suggestions, and took credit cards so customers could check out right at the table. I would recommend this restaurant.