“Soup and Salad”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The soup and salad combo is excellent and they have all you can eat which are very filling plus well cooked

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Our company used this location 2 days in a row to entertainment prospective clients. We spent a great deal of money here and both days the managers acted like we were not welcome. And this poor attitude transferred to their wait staff. The service was beyond subpar. Towards the end of the evening our server apparently went home and left us without anyone to help us. One of our employees actually went around to the tables and wrote down what people wanted to order and tried to give it to a manager and he acted like we were bothering him. If I owned this restaurant I would clean house. Attached is a Togo order of Chicken Gnocchi. Notice it’s barely a scoop and contained 1 small dumpling.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I will never visit an Olive Garden restaurant again. My last couple visits were not so hot, but this last one was bad. For one thing we felt like head of cattle. Everything was rushed. We felt like they wanted us in and out as fast as possible. Our dinner arrived less than 10 minutes after we got our salad. My wife's dinner was allright, but I ordered the tour of Italy. Portion was small, and I believe they left the plate in the oven too long. Waiter delivered our bill before we were even halfway through dinner. The next time I have a craving for Italian, I'm going to DeLuca's in Lansing.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Met friends here one evening for dinner. The complimentary taste of the featured wine (pink moscato) was very good. The meals the four of us had were fine, everyone seemed to enjoy what they ordered. Spaghetti is decent, shrimp scampi was pretty good. Would love to see more healthy options in their menu as everything has a great deal of sodium and/or fat. That includes the salad. Being a chain restaurant can have it's draw backs so I assume they provide what corporate dictates. Sometimes service can be a little "cookie cutter" and would appreciate a little extra from wait staff. Would go a long way to enrich the visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We normally like Olive Garden (it is a chain so you expect similar quality across locations). We ordered appetizers and were asked if we wanted Sauce and said yes. The items were really good but the server set down a large bowl of marinara (in addition to the sauce that came with the appetizers). Food came and was good but when bill came there was a charge for $3.50 for extra sauce. Really!It spoiled the otherwise good visit. Just watch out.