“Make sure to check your take out bag before you leave.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #80 of 118 Restaurants in Okemos
Reviewed 23 May 2016

My son like's the potstickers and so I told him I would pick him up some and bring them home for him. I ordered a sandwich and some soup. After I get home I realize that I did not have my soup. I was too lazy to go back and get the soup but was disappointed since I was looking forward to some bisque.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Very good noodles, easy to get there right by main road and mall. The people there are very friendly. Really good size plate

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We often get take-out at Noodles. Ingredients are fresh, good flavor. I like the Curry Buff Bowl with tofu. Lots of fresh veggies. Pot stickers are a good side dish.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stopped by to eat a day before Christmas and just loved the dish I ate. My daughter ate the Mac & Cheese with meatballs and I ate the noodles in peanut sauce. Loved it so much, we went to Noodles & co again one week later. We didn't care for the pop machine because we love to drink water and the water was mixed with the last pop that was poured from the machine - YUCK!

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Still plain old mac n cheese for me. It had other shaped noodles in it, like they reused the same pot of boiling water and didn't get the previous noodles all out. My husband got spicy something and did not like it. We left unhappy and most likely not coming back.