“Delicious!”
Review of Dusty's Wine Bar

Dusty's Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Dusty's Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Okemos
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marsh Rd
Description: Dusty's Wine Bar features fine dining in a relaxed "Wine Bar"-Bistro atmosphere. Award winning wine spectator wine list. Next door is the the the Tap Room, your local neighborhood pub and on the other side is Dusty's Cellar for retail wine, beer, specialty foods, pastries and gift baskets.
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We started with the cheese plate that had a fantastic grainy mustard and delicious meats and cheeses. My husband had the hanger steak with truffle fries that came with an amazing horseradish sauce on the side. I had the duck but subbed in mashed potatoes instead of grits because they aren't my favorite. The duck was cooked well and the passions fruit sauce with it was a great combination. They gave us two bites of brownie with our bill which were so good! On the way out I got an olive spread and some desserts from their little market area. This place is a gem and even takes reservations on OpenTable so you don't have to wait!

1  Thank alitz22

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

High end restaurant with prices to match. Steaks are outstanding. Fondue could have used more garlic but this appetizer could feed five +. Salads good. Wine list pricey but extensive.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I've been a patron of Dusty's for decades, and since I live out of town, a make a point of going in at least twice while I'm at home. The store, the bar, the food, the staff; it's all superb. I wish it was closer to where I live!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We enjoyed a good Lamb Shank meal. It was paired with grits, but decided to ask for a substitution. My wife had whipped Sweet Potatoes and I chose the Mashed. Server could have been more attentive, but she was OK and earned 20%.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My son lives in Lansing and took us there last week. A little pricey but all was worth it. Outstanding food and service. Baleigh was our server and she was on top of her game and very friendly! Our drinks never got below half and a dirty dish had only a few seconds on the table before being nabbed. Salads are large and the soup was very good. The wine store was stocked to the hilt with great wines and beers. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Kevin D