All reviews up to date shopping and restaurants front desk staff atrium erica lobby
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The hotel has recently been remodeled and not much to look at on the outside but the inside is nice. The front desk staff does a wonderful job booking rooms and they are by far the nicest I have encountered in the Detroit area. The rooms are nicely remodeled. If you are short you may want to ask for a stool as the beds are very high. The beds are very comfortable. The bathrooms are very small and can only accommodate one person at a time. The temperature of the water from the sink and shower are hard to regulate and I could never get cold water from the sink. The rooms are not the cleanest I have seen. There was dust on almost all fixtures and I am not sure a vacuum had been used in the room for days. A deep clean definitely needs done. The hotel is quiet so you will get a good rest. Breakfast is not included in the cost of the rooms so I would say the price is a little high for the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Christopher A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Kristin R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is feedback like yours that helps us to become better as a team, and helps us to provide a better product and service to our guest. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was just OK, but please be assured that we will actively use your feedback to improve on the items that you pointed out. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to impress you the next time you are in Novi.

Christopher A

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 10 nights for business. The rooms are nicely redone on the inside. The hotel is quiet for the most part compared to other hotels I have stayed in.
Parking is not quite so good due to the restaurant connected to the hotel. If you don't arrive at a decent time you will be forced to park pretty far out. Staff is friendly. Housekeeping leaves alot ro be desired. The temperature for the hot water in the shower will either scald you and stay very hot the whole time or will go cold quickly no matter how much you turn it down. The drain does not work very well either. If you are short you will have trouble getting into the bed as it sits pretty high up off the ground. The pool is indoors and you can look down on it from the floors above.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi james6764! Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our team and your room. I apologize that you experienced some maintenance issues in your room. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team so that we may investigate. We sure hope for another opportunity to serve your future hospitality needs!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Renovated Hotel, Rooms were very clean the beds were very comfortable. Highly recommend this Hotel, Bar and indoor Swimming. Very reasonable Restaurants in the Hotel. Restaurants and Shopping in the area as well. Plenty of Entertainment, in the West Oaks Shopping Center behind the Hotel. Supper Max Movie complex. several eateries, Walmart shopping Center close by along with Novi 12 Oaks Mall directly across the street.

Room Tip: Stayed on the West side of Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi sheila w!

Thank you so much for the excellent review. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your visit so much. We look forward to the opportunity to host your next visit to the Novi area.

Cheers!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was in town one night for a graduation on a Saturday at Eastern Michigan University.

The cordial front desk staff greeted us immediately upon arrival. Special shout out to Erica.

I was happy to see that the room was clean, because I am a stickler for tidiness when I am away from home.

My room was on the first floor and very quiet.

Plenty of free parking. Amenities (pool, bar and fitness center) are centered in the middle of the lobby for convenience.

Free tip: The hotel is located near the expressway and a major shopping mall.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Christopher A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi ShineSense,

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that our hotel met your expectations! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Novi area.

Thanks Again!
Christopher A

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Good location. Easy to find. Room was clean and comfortable. Check in was really fast and easy front desk staff were very friendly. There is lots nearby for shopping and restaurants. Check out was also fast and very friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello Beth M,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Novi.

Cheers!