2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 155
US$ 150
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
US$ 147
Hotels.comUS$ 155
PricelineUS$ 155
getaroom.comUS$ 170
All reviews suburban collection conference center great place to stay spacious room sitting area hotel staff very nice hotel business trip up to date front desk staff enjoyed my stay excellent stay event couch seminar shopping michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, new, nice hotel. Well maintained. HVAC had a low speed fan option that cut noise and sleep was better. No room service using COVID as reason. Staff not very friendly or accommodating. Would avoid if same staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ed Sweet, General Manager at Hyatt Place Detroit / Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for any disappointment with our team.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

All the staff was very welcoming. Marlo is one of the best. Felt very comfortable and room was clean. Breakfast and coffee was very fresh. Coffee was ready ahead of time. I was happy to go down before the breakfast rush.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you, Marlo has been with us for several years, she recieves a lot of great feedback

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Hyatt/Novi know how to treat its customers. The atmosphere made you feel like you were at home. This hotel is located within 5 minutes of stores and restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Staying for business. Walls are paper thin. I can hear the conversations of neighbors on both sides and they are speaking at normal volume. I could hear my neighbor’s cell phone vibe through the wall. Not recommended if you need quiet.

Convenient location in Novi, good breakfast setup. Room was very clean. Desk staff very friendly.

But due to noise, likely will not stay again.

Room tip: Avoid if you are sensitive to noise.
Trip type: Travelled on business

My apologies on the noise issue. I'm glad you enjoyed the staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Pool was closed which was not advertised while booking, I get it.. covid. Some advance notice would have been nice though. My only REAL complaint would be the bed was rock hard, as were the pillows.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am very sorry about the pool. We thought we had covered our bases in letting people know in advance. It is finally up and operational now though. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly. Thanks for the feedback.