“Stop over on the way north”
Review of M-37 Motel

M-37 Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Newaygo
M-37 Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Newaygo
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Place was friendly, quiet and so clean. Everything you need is handy... laundry, fast food, great local diners. Owners on premise were cordial and accommodating, as well as their other guests. Outdoor play area in the far back, off the road, and a fire pit with picnic tables. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and coffee, wifi and cable TV. So relaxing I ended up staying two nights.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We read and heard horrible reviews about this place including mattress covers and thin walls.... NOT TRUE. It's quiet and clean, very quaint. We do have neighbors and i have yet to hear them. We are in walking distance to stores and restaurants, it has cable , a mini fridge and a coffee pot. This place was a perfect stop for a bike ride North. Great price and lovely little room. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helenwheeelz
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

Had my son put a suacide remark on facebook found out he was there called and the wife sounded concerned but she was telling the man and he said no were not going to look but then police were there but didn't take no one away and no ambulance was there and the man was just a straight up Dick for a mother wanting him to walk a few doors down to make sure her 18 year old son is OK and I live in Holland and just got out of work and couldn't just walk down the block I don't recommend anyone to stay if you have any health issues he will probably only hit you up when next bill is due

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank tracyjododge
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Affordable, clean, comfortable and friendly. Was surprised, for the price I paid to stay. I had expected a whole lot worse. Close to every thing in town. I had hot water and had no problems brushing my teeth. I don't believe it is plastic on the mattresses but is a mattress protector. I have seen the results of bed bugs and am pleased to know there was something protecting the mattress. Only problem was I could hear every thing from all the rooms around me. The guy next door snored alllllllllll night long.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank The3Traveler3
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The rooms are dirty, small the mattresses have plastic over them the walls are so thin you hear everything. The sink is so small one can't brush their teeth and if you want hot water think again. The worst place we ever stayed absolutely horrible

Room Tip: Don't stay there