“Average”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stopped by here for breakfast. The restaurant has the standard menu. The eggs and pancakes were both good; nothing spectacular. A little bummed in that only 2 free refills on coffee.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Rosie's

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Sign in window talked about good homemade meat loaf so our group went for lunch. It was compressed slices really not that good. I think it would be a much better restaurant if you were looking for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Coffee and breakfast were good. It was quite busy and one of the only walkable breakfast locations in the area. I wasn't wow'd but it fit what we needed, a nice hot breakfast.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Rosie's has been a mainstay in New Buffalo, Michigan since 1979.

We've been enjoying breakfast here for over 15 years. The service is fast and the wait staff is friendly. Nicole waited on us these past three days and is fantastic. She took the drink order today for our new guests and looked at me and said, "ice tea?"

I ordered the usual Cheddar Cheese Omelet, that comes with yummy, crispy potatoes, and toast.

My bacon arrived crispy as requested.

I also ordered their chocolate chip pancakes ! A chocolate lovers heaven for sure. Moist, flavorful and addictive.

The meals arrive super fast! The service is great!
My only word of caution are the limited bathrooms, otherwise I highly recommend this established restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Open till 2:00.

They've perfected the system and continue to stick to their plan. We've eaten here at least 40 different times.

Consistency makes them a winner!

2  Thank SarahsBackstage
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great apple waffle and pork chop and eggs!Nice little family owned restaurant on the way to the beach in New Buffalo.