All reviews four winds casino front desk road noise the breakfast area free breakfast room was clean minute drive king suite the air conditioning nice breakfast hot tub outlet mall up to date convenient location would stay again lake michigan wine tasting
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It is generally a clean and attractive hotel.
My wife compared the towels to drying herself with an emery board. The luggage table is a plus, but it is discolored making the room seem dirty.
TIP... the hotel is on a road behind McDonald's and a Holiday Inn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MartinR835
Management response:Responded 19 June 2017

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We returned for a second stay a couple of weeks ago, after staying here for one night in spring 2014. The hotel is located in an area which was convenient for us, but it is an older Fairfield and therefore pretty mediocre. This stay was booked online for two nights, a couple of weeks in advance.
Every one of the four times I went to the front desk, including when we arrived, no one was there. The attendant was always in the office and would come out after a couple of minutes. I have never experienced a front desk so empty.
In the morning of day two, I was searching on the Marriott website and discovered the rate for our room that night was $26 less than I booked. I went to the desk and requested an adjustment to our rate. The attendant had to bring the manager out from the office and he did not want to make that adjustment for me. He basically said that dates might be cheaper when booked online. After I told him I had booked online originally, mentioned we are gold members therefore loyal to Marriott, and I am not paying an additional $26 for the room that night, I asked him if he expected me to cancel our room and rebook online. He didn't answer, he only frowned. So I asked him if he would take care of this on the computer and save some time. He took care of it, frowned the entire time, and showed no appreciation to the fact that we were his customers.
In general, the front desk workers were not happy, smiling folks, who treated guests like we were indeed guests. If possible, I don't want to return. I'd rather drive another 10 miles to a different hotel.

Room Tip: We had first floor, end of hall, which was quiet, but noted the hotel was not very busy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay, depending on how you book your room, rates vary when booking , using a 3rd party booking etc.
Our apologies on how the situation was handled and we will make sure it will be addressed.

Again, our apologies.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Reservation was easy and the visit was
Perfect. The staff was very attentive and
friendly the nite was restful and topped off by a free breakfast in the morning. Easy checkout in the AM and the visit was perfect.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Hi,

We were glad to know your enjoyed your stay with us in New Buffalo. Thank you for sharing your experience.

We hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The room is not a full separated suite with a door. It was clean and had a small living room space with a mini fridge and microwave but not the size we are accustomed to with other Fairfield inn locations.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hi,

Thank you for your comments, We do not have a separate door in our suites, we apologize
for any confusion.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The room is clean and the services is very good! The hotel is located just off the highway in a small town. Not until you go to the town center and the beach, you won't recognize how pretty it is. The hotel is a good place to do a short escape from the city.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 361kevinn
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

Hi there,
We were glad to know you enjoyed our town in New Buffalo MI. and your hotel stay.
We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.