“Perfect Pizza and very delicious”
Review of Benito's Pizza

Benito's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in New Boston
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The BEST PIZZA in town. The owner is very attentive to your order. Always remembers my name and makes us the best pizza everytime we order.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We always get a great pizza in a timely manner from Benito's Pizza. I also love their cheesy Benito's Bread.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been going to Benito's for 15 years with a very good experience. However, lately they have been going downhill. Julie, the manager, is the only glue keeping this place together. Last time I called in an order, they were a. out of thin crust pizza dough and b. out of Greek salad dressing. Also, they are way overpriced for the quality of their products. You can get a better pizza, salad, and bread from Toarmina's also located in New Boston for the same price. Up until 2 years ago, I would have given this location 5 stars, not anymore.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Great pizza and really great coupons/deals.

Sometimes it can be a bit lengthy for delivery but we plan accordingly.

I love the thin crust pizzas here and the Benito bread is yummy!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We recently ordered take-out from this restaurant for the first time, and were happy with what we got. We ordered toasted Italian Subs, along with a Benito Bread, and they were both very good. The Benito Bread was fresh and had alot of cheese on it, and the subs, my husband says, was the best he has ever had. You go to the rear of the building to pick up your order and it is well marked. It is a tiny room that you walk into and it was very cold, so I wouldn't recommend going inside before your order is ready unless you are dressed adequately. There were alot of employees, and they were all working hard, so they must have a pretty big take-out / delivery business. We would recommend, and will go back again to try the pizza too.