“Recommended place for game”
Review of L'Arbre Vert

L'Arbre Vert
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Kaysersberg
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cuisine is Alsacienne
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

German style restaurant with various game dishes in the menu. Prices are reasonable and the portions are huge. Quality is good.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Very pleasant, well run hotel. Every is in the right place. Unusually nice artwork!The owner has some galleries, I understood. Location is perfect. We had a very nice view on the castle.
Dinner.... good Foie grasse but very uninspired main dishes. Chicken in Riesling glue for my wife,who,wisely didn't eat it . I had a massive ,dry Gamestew that I shouldn't have eaten. It kept me awake most of the night. The poor deer, posthumously trying to escape from my digestive tract. Breakfast good. Service friendly.

1  Thank 924willemb
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This is definitely a charming value for money hotel. A large standard room (€ 90,-), well equipped bathroom with shower in the bathtube. Only critism, the very small flat screen in the room. Good breakfast buffet (€ 10,-). Dinner was straitforward and good. Most dishes for € 18,-. Location of the hotel is quite nice at the beginning of the charming old town of Kaysersberg. Very friendly and helpful staff, family run hotel.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

We had dinner one night and it was delicious. The prix fix menu included a traditional Flammenkuche (thin tart with onions, cheese, bacon) and a choice of main dishes. We opted for the hunters Baeckeoffe with venison and wild boar meet. It was my first time eating game and I thought it was delicious. It was so filling we didn't need to eat until late in the day the next day so be warned. We also like the calm atmosphere compared to the neighboring restaurants. If we are ever in Kaysersberg again we will be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel so it was convenient for a late night order.
The pizza we ordered was fine but nothing special. They are one of the few restaurants that serve later in the evening.

1  Thank AnnaB1952