See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here 5 nights and where met by the warmest and kindest staff we could imagen. They went out of their way to help us with everything, and even jumped on the back of our motorbike to show us the best place to get it washed, fixed and translated as we where trying to sell it. The place is small and cosy with really nice cheap rooms, delicious breakfast with home made ice tea and great internet. Recommend everyone to stay with Salvador and the rest at Al Suave!

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Staff were exceptionally welcoming and provided great hospitality. Always attentive. A cool bar with a T.V so they will play the sports game if you're trying to catch up while on the road. The coldest beer I have been served in Nicaragua- beautiful. The dorm is clean and the beds are comfy. The staff have great knowledge of Leon and will take you places that other Hostels dont offer. The staff treat you like human beings and not just as customers. They were also great guides while walking and exploring town. A much more authentic experience than going with a commercialized tour group. Just get to know the staff and they will show you a great time!

I arrived at the place just as they opened upon recommendation of a friend. I was having trouble with the ATM and Eddie was extremely understanding and helped me out in a jam. They understand we are all humans. It is a great spot with growing potential! Also a great location in town; close to good places to eat, like the best burgers around. Cheap food is across the road. They are building to have a chill out spot which will be awesome. They will continue in making the space cozy.

An amazing experience and a quiet chill place to stay. Thanks El Suave team! I am excited to return and see your success.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

León has many hostal choices. My father and I went to five before being welcomed in by Edwin, Robert and Omar at Al Suave. This place, transformed my life. I was getting pretty depressed while traveling with my dad who can be a very difficult partner to travel with. But the guys here opened their arms to me and we shared some great memories together. The rooms are clean and quaint! The bar has a great selection and the breakfast was delicious with El Salvadoran tortillas! We even went on a surf trip with Omar and Robert. They really made us feel at home and safe. I recommend this hostal over the larger ones simply because it is small and you actually talk to other people. It's a great place to connect and have some fun or if you want to meet some friends that will ultimately be like family, visit Al Suave.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family