US$ 88
Hotels.com
US$ 70
US$ 66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 75/night.

Hwaseong Guest House(Suwon)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 28
Agoda.com
All reviewsairport limousine busbusiness triplocationstopsshoppinglobby
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Rooms are spacious , comfort with a micro oven , washing machine and a hot plate.

We stayed for 6 nights , they cleaned neatly on daily basis.

Tv is big with less clarity , no matter for us , because other than CNBC & CNN , we are not able to watch anything as it was all Korean.

I was not able to find much varieties in breakfast spread, may be korean will like it.
I was taking almost the same everyday for all 6 days. I am reducing 1/2 star for this.

we were able to find two Indian hotels , Taj and New Delhi which are close by , almost we took our dinner there. You can find in google.

The hotel is 2 km from Samsung Main gate , better option who visits Samsung.

Reception is not able to help us on site seeings in Seoul or near by, somehow we were able to trace it out in google on one day trips. I am reducing 1/2 star for this.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

This is not like a 4 Star or 5 Star hotels, however, you will be provided the best for the rate.

PROS:
1. Suwon Location. Very near Yeongtong Subway station and Bus Stop is right outside the hotel.
2. Airport Limousine Shuttle bus stop is just in front of the Hotel. So accessibility from Incheon Airport is easy.
3. Lot of shopping centers and restaurants and the hotel is centrally located - Lotte, Homeplus, McD, Tarte Bonbon, an Indian restaurant TAJ.
4. Hotel Staff speak English and will guide you for any issues. However outside public are not so fluent in English.
5. Cleanliness and Hygiene is very good. Housekeeping does a very good job cleaning linen, pillow covers, changing towels.
6. Floor is wooden and not carpeted. As I had mentioned in the beginning, this is not a 4 star or a 5 star property.
7. Breakfast is okay - More options for meat lovers. For vegetarians, options are very less.
8. WiFi is free and is very good.

Cons:
1. Only suggestion is to include more breakfast options - Especially vegetarian, More fruits, different types of cuisine like Falafel, Indian food, Sandwiches, Burgers and so on.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We are Australians doing a road trip around Korea.
So dropping into accommodation where we feel like.
Very disappointed with this hotel as was told it was a high standard hotel.
NOT
Some of the staff were very rude and the rooms were quite old, looked good on the surface but nothing really worked well.
Extremely noisy, can hear people walking by and hear conversations.
Will not recommend to friends and especially to families with children.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juhee2153
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I am writing this as a "westerner" - from Australia.

My first reaction was not fantastic because it has a polished tiled floor (seemed 'cold' to me) - perhaps a Korean way of doing things - but my feelings got better once I got over that very minor issue.

Pros:

+ Quiet
+ Beautiful bathroom with dark stone floor
+ Beautiful egg-shaped bath
+ Fantastic shower-head that immerses you in a steady flow of water (and a hand shower-head)
+ Cool bottom-cleaner on the toilet - but you need to understand Korean to use it
+ HUGE TV with English programs/movies as well as the Korean channels
+ Free Internet that was adequately fast
+ Very friendly and helpful staff at the front desk who understand English
+ Plenty of restaurants in the area

Cons (very minor):

+ The iron was not exceptional - a bit light
+ Not enough power outlets
+ The tiled floor - not that it really made a difference

I would be very happy to stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 23 January 2015

Stayed 12 days. Excellent and professional staff. Jinny, OK, Judy, Bruce, and Kyle made my wife and I feel as if we were famous celebrities. They were very kind and helped us connect with our tour guide, ordering out for pizza, and catching the right Shuttle back to Incheon Airport (limousine and shuttle service right outside the door!); not to forget to mention that they also helped us with various directions to the surrounding stores in which we were interested in purchasing items for my son's apartment. There are many coffee places and restaurants within 2 blocks(not to forget to mention the movie theater!). The bathroom was very clean and the room itself was spacious. The double beds were comfortable and were easy to sleep on. The breakfast buffet $13USD was excellent with a most wonderful hostess, Lucy (Lutchia). As you can see from my description above, it was all about the employees. I would not hesitate, in fact, if I return to Suwon, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family