All reviews airport limousine bus business trip location stops shopping lobby
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We are Australians doing a road trip around Korea.
So dropping into accommodation where we feel like.
Very disappointed with this hotel as was told it was a high standard hotel.
NOT
Some of the staff were very rude and the rooms were quite old, looked good on the surface but nothing really worked well.
Extremely noisy, can hear people walking by and hear conversations.
Will not recommend to friends and especially to families with children.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juhee2153
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I am writing this as a "westerner" - from Australia.

My first reaction was not fantastic because it has a polished tiled floor (seemed 'cold' to me) - perhaps a Korean way of doing things - but my feelings got better once I got over that very minor issue.

Pros:

+ Quiet
+ Beautiful bathroom with dark stone floor
+ Beautiful egg-shaped bath
+ Fantastic shower-head that immerses you in a steady flow of water (and a hand shower-head)
+ Cool bottom-cleaner on the toilet - but you need to understand Korean to use it
+ HUGE TV with English programs/movies as well as the Korean channels
+ Free Internet that was adequately fast
+ Very friendly and helpful staff at the front desk who understand English
+ Plenty of restaurants in the area

Cons (very minor):

+ The iron was not exceptional - a bit light
+ Not enough power outlets
+ The tiled floor - not that it really made a difference

I would be very happy to stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 23 January 2015

Stayed 12 days. Excellent and professional staff. Jinny, OK, Judy, Bruce, and Kyle made my wife and I feel as if we were famous celebrities. They were very kind and helped us connect with our tour guide, ordering out for pizza, and catching the right Shuttle back to Incheon Airport (limousine and shuttle service right outside the door!); not to forget to mention that they also helped us with various directions to the surrounding stores in which we were interested in purchasing items for my son's apartment. There are many coffee places and restaurants within 2 blocks(not to forget to mention the movie theater!). The bathroom was very clean and the room itself was spacious. The double beds were comfortable and were easy to sleep on. The breakfast buffet $13USD was excellent with a most wonderful hostess, Lucy (Lutchia). As you can see from my description above, it was all about the employees. I would not hesitate, in fact, if I return to Suwon, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed for more than 3 weeks
The location is good not too far from major high tech companies

Food options are plenty around
The airport limo stop is right downstairs so great to arrive at the hotel and check in

Staff is polite and does a good job.

Housekeeping is top notch and concierge services are adequate

Laundry was free during the course of my stay so that's a great service

Taxis are available quickly

Cons

Breakfast needs improvement its adequate but not great
Ambient noise can be on some days an issue but is dependent on wind direction

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2014

This is a nice hotel with good location. The front desk staff is very friendly. They could speed English, Chinese and Japanese well. The hotel's facility looks very old but the room is okay. What makes me unhappy is that the water will turn hot and cold suddenly. It is not comfortable for taking the shower. Except that, I am very satisfied especially the location. Across the street, you could see the Home Plus and there is a department store and MRT station next to the hotel. This is a hotel I will recommand.

Room Tip: The room is very big but the water temperature is not easy to control. The breakfast is not so tasty. Do not expect too much.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business