Hotel Kasi Inn(Thanjavur)
US$ 22
US$ 57
US$ 48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

Hotel Gnanam(Thanjavur)
US$ 69
US$ 64
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

Lakshmi Hotel(Thanjavur)
US$ 57
US$ 43
Hotel KRA(Thanjavur)
US$ 24
US$ 22
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We arrived at Hotel Yagappa from Victoriyah. We arrived before our booking reached them. We walked in with very less hopes as Yagappa did not have as many reviews as the other hotels. The desk clerk was very polite and helpful. He made us feel so comfortable and allotted us rooms. He informed us that due to Pongal festival the hotel was short staffed but had people to help us out with check-in, putting the extra beds etc. The room was very good and modern. It was a pleasant surprise. We ordered some snack and the dish was very good. Again Dinner was also good. The food tasted good and did not hurt our tummies. The next day morning, since we had to leave ordered breakfast. The receptionist informed us that they were short staffed hence it may take a little more time than normal. They tried hard to serve fresh food quickly but ultimately food was delayed and we only got Idly and vada. But the staff were very nice and they tried their best to keep guests happy. Checkout was smooth and the receptionist sent the card machine to the room itself. On the whole this was a pleasant experience. I will definitely stay at Hotel Yagappa next time

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I stayed in a standard room during last week. It costed around 900+taxes. Ac,TV and hot water were provided. Bed was comfortable. Overall it's a value for money. This hotel was very near to railway station and around 2kms to the big temple :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank nagarjunap2016
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Less of Hotel more of Lodge attitude

Hotel Plus
+ location proximity to Bus Stand and Railway station
+ Deluxe rooms are well maintained

Minus
- Room Service is poor
- Attitude

Experience

The Restaurant of hotel is outsourced they bother less as to who hotel customers are. I was short on cash when ordered the lunch and told them to take card payment which they could not.

I advised them that I will give them the money during my next supper. Some time later when I asked for water to drink they asked me to call the restaurant. Which when I did they said " you will have to clear the money first". I finally went out to have water.
I guess the management doesn't know how to run the hotel.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed there for 2 days with my family. Booked two deluxe rooms for 5 adults + 2 kids. 2k per day including complimentary breakfast for two. I had to fight with them to get complimentary bf for the other guy n kids. Its a brand new hotel with excellent facilities. All fixtures are of good quality. Complimentary bf is limited but enough. Stay was really good. It has wifi which is average.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shankar_Shine
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Its in heart of the city.Clean and comfortable stay.it is good for 1 day trip.its also very close to Tanjore temple. bathroom is very very small.Restaurant is good.No room service to old section of rooms but its there for new section of rooms.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family