See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Less of Hotel more of Lodge attitude

Hotel Plus
+ location proximity to Bus Stand and Railway station
+ Deluxe rooms are well maintained

Minus
- Room Service is poor
- Attitude

Experience

The Restaurant of hotel is outsourced they bother less as to who hotel customers are. I was short on cash when ordered the lunch and told them to take card payment which they could not.

I advised them that I will give them the money during my next supper. Some time later when I asked for water to drink they asked me to call the restaurant. Which when I did they said " you will have to clear the money first". I finally went out to have water.
I guess the management doesn't know how to run the hotel.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed there for 2 days with my family. Booked two deluxe rooms for 5 adults + 2 kids. 2k per day including complimentary breakfast for two. I had to fight with them to get complimentary bf for the other guy n kids. Its a brand new hotel with excellent facilities. All fixtures are of good quality. Complimentary bf is limited but enough. Stay was really good. It has wifi which is average.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shankar_Shine
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Its in heart of the city.Clean and comfortable stay.it is good for 1 day trip.its also very close to Tanjore temple. bathroom is very very small.Restaurant is good.No room service to old section of rooms but its there for new section of rooms.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mithunraohr
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I stayed from 24th-27th December. The annexe is newly built and quite comfortable. The problems were understaffed restaurant and inefficient solar water heater which was delivering cold water all through. Fantastic parking and courteous staff. Great central location.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the annexe where there is bigger rooms and wifi connectivity is good. I stayed in a twin room (interconnected) and it was great
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DrRaviShankar
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We found Yagappa when we were looking for a parking facility. Gnanam's parking was too conjusted and we could not park our car there. When we were looking for alternatives we found yagappa in a quiet corner near the railway bridge. They had plenty of rooms. We stayed a night in Yagappa, a family of four, taking adjacent two rooms. The rooms were looking newly constructed, simple, small and very clean. The bathrooms were too small, but clean and tidy. If you have kids who need to be attended in bathrooms, then Yagappa is not the place for you. Other amenities like the ac, tv and hot water available. They have arrangements to deliver coffee, tea, veg and non veg food from the restaurant, but we did not try. It has the Thanjavore railway station, veg restaurants, bakeries etc within a walkable distance. Reasonable price and good for a short stay, if you are not looking for luxury.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family