All reviews extra room recommend this hotel room was clean the general manager in town for business place to stay few months minute drive coffee maker off the highway free breakfast staff was friendly jennifer pets microwave cereal linens
Reviewed 8 December 2018

I was checked in by Misty, she checked me in quickly. Since I'veStayed there before, she mentioned JEN was back.. Jen always has a smile, will listen to any problems or concerns you may have and will get it taken care of. WELCOME BACK JEN , travel date is wrong I was there Dec. 2, 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinnsuitesm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We here at Days Inn & Suites Monroe strive to ensure each and every guest has an enjoyable experience while with us. Thank you for the kind words and the warm welcome back. I am certainly happy to be back in Monroe. We look forward to seeing you again when you folks are passing through the area.
Jennifer Davis

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Very clean. Updated room decor, friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. WiFi signal was something I really needed to have working properly and at a good speed which it was. It doesn't look too impressive from the road and with other options available near by I'm sure it has been passed by. For what I needed it checked all the boxes. Quiet, Clean, Affordable, Friendly, Safe.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinnsuitesm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Here at Days Inn and Suites we strive to ensure each and every guest is 100% satisfied upon checking out. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!
Valerie Vandevelde

Reviewed 18 October 2018

I stayed here three years ago for work (see my review posted on December 22, 2015). This time was better than the last time as, I understand it, new ownership is in place and renovations have been complete. I say it was a better experience this time because it the property was actually staffed correctly in that housekeeping was in place for either day or night shift workers on the daily (unlike last time when it was a major hassle).

Yes, the property is somewhat dated, and yes, the parking lot gets a bit crowded when the property is at capacity. But this is essentially a no-frills place that's clean and close to the highway and decent places to eat withing a 15 minute drive.

So I stand by with what I wrote the last time: if I am in town for business again, and/or if anyone asks for a good place to stay in Monroe, you can bet I will mention this property.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
daysinnsuitesm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Brian,
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Here at days Inn & Suites we strive to ensure each and every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again thank you! Have a great day!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

i stayed here for six weeks and it was great. the staff was nice and helpful and the rooms were very good. the location was good also with restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores nearby, which comes in handy when you are working at the local D.T.E. power plants. i would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Mark,
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Here at days Inn & Suites we strive to ensure each and every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay. So glad that your stay here was nice. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again thank you! We appreciate you. Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived after midnight, very tired and just wanting to get to sleep. One person in our party has medical issues and requires requires a lot of medical equipment. Since this hotel has no elevators the lady at the front desk upgraded us to a ground floor suite. She was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was really nothing special. Tea, coffee, juices, toast, cereal and some pastries. Overall not a bad place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
daysinnsuitesm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We here at Days Inn & Suites strive to meet our guest needs. We are glad your stay was satisfying and hope to see you again. Have a great day!
Valerie Vandevelde