All reviews room was clean front desk would stay here again waffles perfect stay hotel is great cracker barrel restaurants within walking distance hot tub king bed fresh fruit the breakfast area off the highway plenty of parking detroit recliner gravy
Reviewed 6 November 2018

A company I contract with booked a room here for me. The whole place smells terrible and is in poor condition. Looks like it was built in the early 70's and has never been upgraded. The first thing you smell is chlorine from the pool and the hallways in rooms smell like mold and mildew. Some of the older hotels with indoor pools have the same problem because the pool rooms aren't properly ventilated causing mold and mildew throughout the place. I posted a photo below of the "clean" hand towel hanging in my bathroom when I checked it. I called the company I'm working for as soon as I checked in and told them I wouldn't stay here so they moved me to the Hampton Inn down the road.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dianno6
Kevin A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't go well during your recent visit. On behalf of entire hotel team, I apologize to you for failing to provide an excellent experience.
Your feedback is important to us. We always try to be prompt and precise to address all the concerns and suggestions from our guests. I am happy to inform you that our maintenance team has already investigated and addressed the pool ventilation system, and there is no more chlorine smell in the pool area, now.
Besides, I am glad to mention that we have already started remodelling and renovating the entire hotel with latest designs and décor.
Please consider to visit us again once we are completely renovated.
Thank you so much, once again.
Sincerely.
PK

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel while traveling to Florida. Perfect location as this is right off of I75South exit 15. All fast foods and Cracker Barrel on this exit this hotel is great. Check In was fast and front desk very friendly. The lobby is dated but is very spacious. Breakfast is a variety and is served with hot and cold items. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are spacious. We stayed in a king suite that was very clean with comfortable beds. Great shower and an excellent night stay. Would highly recommend and will return for sure!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kevin A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

I thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Quality Inn and Suites, Monroe, MI. We all at hotel are so glad to know that you had a great stay at the hotel. I thank you for your kind words of praise for our staff, the large lobby, and room size. I wish to take the opportunity to mention here that we are working on renovating hotel`s lobby area and rooms to upgrade them with latest design and styles and to give them a modern look.
We request to visit us again in future, and we are sure you will like the new upgrades at the hotel.
Thank you once again, and please do consider to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a nice hotel with clean rooms and a friendly staff. The rooms are reasonably priced and it is in a good location close, fairly close to downtown Monroe and close to the highway. I will stay here again next time I am in Monroe.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Autumn M, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am overly pleased to read you had a delightful stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Autumn

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel could be a great stay, but it is in desperate need of a deep cleaning and maintenance. The staff seem to be ambivalent about their job and don’t reflect Choice Hotels. The pool has so much chlorine that I was afraid to use it. A little TLC would go along way.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We will be remodeling in the near future and I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located near all the amenities,great staff, amazing facilities,clean and comfortable rooms. Great pool and hot tub area lavish breakfast and dinner Recommend to everyone will visit again ....

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jessie M

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites. I would like to say thank you so much and I am very pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely, Autumn