“Parking”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mio
Mio Pine Acres Campground
Ranked #4 of 4 Speciality Lodging in Mio
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I tried to stop and visit a friend staying there and stopped at the gate was told I had to park and stop inside for a permit I tried too back up and pull over and the old man came over and said I had to park by the road so I got back in my car moved to road then decided I needed food from the store and ice cause we were going on the river and so i went to the storeand down river returning 6 hours later and parking at the road just to be met by security and told I had to get back in my car by the rudest person just saying his boss said I was a problem, so i was unable to see my friend at his campground, I lived and graduated here in mio at the very School across the street and to be treated like dirt was very uncalled for I would recommend any place other than this one

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I where hiking across the state. We were looking for a campground that had cabins to rent in the Mio area. We found Mio Pine Acres and couldn't have been happier. They let us check in early which was a huge blessing! We were in desperate need of showers and a place to rest. The owner was very helpful and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The cabin was a little dated in decor and style but it was clean and had all the amenities we needed. I would recommend staying here to others. Thanks

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We were here for a couple of nights but wished we had planned a longer stay. This is a nice quiet campground with friendly owners. I did use the laundry and it was sufficient. The shower rooms and restrooms are very clean. I don't know if their is wifi or not. We could not get satellite tv because of trees. There is no sewer hookup but the dump is handy. We had to pay extra for 50 amp service. The AuSable river is very close with kayaking,canoeing and tubing available. The owners are trying to keep this campground very family friendly and nice for all. A very nice place to visit!

Room Tip: We were in site 36.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oniedu
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Our group had two cabins and 5 sites. Mostly families. The owners are friendly. We were picked up at the campground by our canoe company. Nice place for the whole family to stay together since our older family members didn't have a camper. This was our 3rd year here and we'll be back next June. We would recommend this campground to other families.

Room Tip: Very close to the Ausable for tubing
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Had a great experience camping there. The grounds are very clean and so are the restrooms and cabins. We had a very good stay. Barb and Brian were very helpful and friendly. We were with a fairly large group and were treated great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank pbdant

Been to Mio Pine Acres Campground? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK