Quality Inn(West Branch)
US$ 129
QualityInn
Super 8 by Wyndham West Branch(West Branch)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Hotels.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 92
Priceline
US$ 96
Super 8 by Wyndham Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Hotels.com
Woodland Motor Lodge(Grayling)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 86
US$ 70
Motel 72(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 81
Thunder Bay Resort(Hillman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 161
Waters Inn(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 109
Orbitz.com
US$ 94
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We were here for a couple of nights but wished we had planned a longer stay. This is a nice quiet campground with friendly owners. I did use the laundry and it was sufficient. The shower rooms and restrooms are very clean. I don't know if their is wifi or not. We could not get satellite tv because of trees. There is no sewer hookup but the dump is handy. We had to pay extra for 50 amp service. The AuSable river is very close with kayaking,canoeing and tubing available. The owners are trying to keep this campground very family friendly and nice for all. A very nice place to visit!

Room Tip: We were in site 36.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oniedu
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Our group had two cabins and 5 sites. Mostly families. The owners are friendly. We were picked up at the campground by our canoe company. Nice place for the whole family to stay together since our older family members didn't have a camper. This was our 3rd year here and we'll be back next June. We would recommend this campground to other families.

Room Tip: Very close to the Ausable for tubing
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Had a great experience camping there. The grounds are very clean and so are the restrooms and cabins. We had a very good stay. Barb and Brian were very helpful and friendly. We were with a fairly large group and were treated great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank pbdant
Reviewed 25 August 2015

A few days before we were set to arrive, I called and left a message for them asking if I am able to have a tent on my lot with my travel trailer for my 14 year old son and his friend. When the lady called back the next morning she was less then friendly which in turn made me less then friendly back. I was told no, but there were tent lots available I could purchase. My response was that stinks and next year we will make sure we choose a campground that allows it. My sister arrived first and when she checked in she was informed by the owner that he was going to have a talk with me because I was rude to his wife. Now, I did not raise my voice, swear or say anything rude I just stated a fact. My sister pre-warned me so I wouldn't be caught off guard. That just started the trip off badly. When we checked in the owner informed me it was illegal to have a tent on the site with a camper. It's crazy to me that State and County campgrounds allow illegal camping then because we always have a tent allowed on site. He then said it was also a business decision, which we all know that's the real reason. So we pulled into our site and the water hookup had a huge wooden box around it.. we had to move our camper from where we wanted to park it because of this. Then we made a trip to the bathroom.... There are two stalls in the womens bathroom for the whole campground. The soap was empty so they had one small handsoap out that was filled with water. My kids wanted to go visit the playground that was advertised on their website the playground is basically run down swings. There wasn't even a slide. Next they wanted to check out the putt putt advertised on the website. It was so overgrown with weeds there is no way to play. We ended up having to walk across the street to the school to let them play. My father in law had to fix his picnic table before he could even sit down. As for the "modern" shower house advertised on the site you have to turn a timer to even turn the lights on...1/2 way through my ice cold shower I had to make sure I had enough time left so I didn't get stuck in the dark. There were only 2 showers for the whole campground. My sister stayed in a cabin. Although it could use some work the size of the cabin and the fact there was a kitchen and bathroom did come in handy when it rained. When my dad went to the office on a Saturday at lunchtime to order a pizza they advertised they made there he was told the kitchen doesn't open until 4pm. We stayed until Monday, many people left on Sunday and we never saw anyone come by and clean up or check sites etc. The free wifi advertised worked about 5% of the time we were there. If run correctly this campground could be great but the false advertising really turned us off.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank kariandjesse
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Not what you think. Only one tent per site no matter the size. We tried to get 2 sites but they said they were full.(we counted 1st nite 14 empty 2nd about 10). The restrooms are gross, someone puked in the sink and it took them 3 hours to clean. Please only 2 stalls for women and 3 working showers. I will give them that the showers were hot. Almost every time we went over had to wait. 1st night we had a large group next to us that partied loudly until 3 in morning thank you for no sleep.(the more they drank to better they thought they could sing) next nite the owner came around in his golf cart said if we wanted to party to loudly party we could just leave. We called him the Nazy police 1st night we had a friend park in overflow he thought that we were some homeless people sneaking in for the showers. they want you to buy firewood from them good idea if you like BARK no logs for a good fire. I love to camp but I would get a hotelroom next year.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends