“Can't get enough of the subs here.”
Review of Westside Deli

Westside Deli
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I go to Mason every time I am anywhere near the Lansing area. I love the subs and pizza. This time I had the beef and cheddar sub. It is so good. The pizza is delicious too. Been eating them since a teenager. Love it.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My uncle used to own Westside Deli back in the late 70's and 80's. They still have the same subs and pizza from back in the day. I love the turkey sub and beef and chedder. I usually get a few and take them back to the hotel for the week when I am there. We were just there on New Year's Day and they were closed. I was so sad. I will be back in May though.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

A locally popular place right next to "Bestsellers" bookstore. you can get a soup and/or sandwich at the deli and eat it at a table at Bestsellers while you browse a book or paper. Really good food and a cute setup

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Been eating here for 40 years.
Great breadsticks, good pizza and when you order a sub you will not wonder where the meat is.
My favorite is beef and swiss on rye.
Dont forget the scotcheroo rice crispy dessert.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Westside never has been disappointing. I am strictly a pepperoni guy. I usually get it by the slice, but occasionally a whole pie