US$ 120
US$ 93
Manistee Hotel(Manistee)
US$ 89
US$ 85
Super 8 by Wyndham Manistee(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 89
The Dempsey Manor(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
Scullys Manistee Outpost Motel(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 110
Hotels.com
US$ 108
Hotels.com
Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host(Onekama)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Bella Vista Inn(Bear Lake)
US$ 139
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplayers clubsports barlittle river casinoslot machinesgaming floornorth wingnon smokingbreakfast buffetdecent foodsalad barprime ribhalf pricefull hookupsgift shopnice selectionget awayoutdoor pool
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We have stayed and played at the little river for years. We love the rooms and the gaming floor, and the staff is very friendly. I have also been to many of their concerts there throughout the years. In the past year I have been so disappointed with the concerts that we have been to. I have been to concerts all over and little rivers sound is so loud, sounds like the speakers are broken or not working properly, and the performers are hard to understand when they are singing. Prior to last year they sounded great. I am not the only one, I have sat next to people that complain and actually leave the concert. I will no longer be going to their concert venues anymore.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

No $5 dollar blackjack tables anymore.

They had a $10 and $15 table open with a combined THREE players. Pretty stupid business move in my opinion.

I don't play machines so I walked around. I saw lots of people losing and overheard one lady that hit a 'bonus' exclaim "THAT'S IT??" I went with four others and they all lost.

Bathrooms were nice and the free coffee and Pepsi products were the highlight of my visit. Sad. So very sad.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We live on the opposite side of the state, but we make the drive over for great weekend getaways. Great music, good food, casino fun!! The rooms are very nice, comfy beds and clean. Never been disappointed yet.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful first-time experience at this property.

Our room was beautiful, clean and quiet; Slept like a baby in the comfortable beds...

We ate at the buffet for both dinner and breakfast. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Great waitstaff too!

The casino was a lot of fun. Tons of slot machines and many I had never seen before. The areas were clean and not very smoky. Nice touch is the fresh popped popcorn in the evening

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry M
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Was in northern Michigan for the fall colors but unfortunately there was nothing to see so we decided to do day trips around the area since we have never been there. Used little river as our "home base", staying 4 of the 5 nights in the area. Excellent resort. Friendly, helpful employees who actually seem like they enjoy working there. Rooms were clean and relaxing. I agree with some of the other reviews that the machines are pretty tight. Food and drinks were good and reasonably priced. Visited another casino in the area that was horrible, so we were glad to get back to little river. Will be returning soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple