Econo Lodge
US$ 213
US$ 207
Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 127
US$ 202
US$ 164
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
Vindel Motel(Mackinaw City)
US$ 139
US$ 125
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 258
US$ 237
HIExpress.com
Lighthouse View Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
The Beach House(Mackinaw City)
US$ 328
US$ 134
Orbitz.com
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2015

First we had a cabin that had 2 queens, one in a separate room for privacy. My wife, myself, my daughter and our dog spent the night at the econolodge cabin and we were fine with it. It was not a luxury hotel but both beds were clean and the bathroom was clean. We did not make reservation but we showed up in the evening and they were accommodating. I would stay in the cabin again. I will say the water park and breakfast do seem pretty iffy. This is a place to sleep and shower and move on. If you need a room for an evening before going to the island, I would not avoid the cabins. I had no trouble parking our 21foot van in front of our cabin and there are several local restaurants within walking distance. The star ferry is across the street as a bonus and they leave the dock every hour on the hour during the morning and day.

Room Tip: I would only stay at a cabin.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2015

This place is unbelievable, can't believe its still in business..200.00 a night and cabin was covered in filth and I've got the pictures to prove it...Staff was so rude they shouldn't have jobs...asked for a blanket and was told they did'n't have any...took 2 hours to get a roll of toliet paper. cabin held 6 but yet you got 1 shampoo 1 conditioner and 1 little soap and you had better not ask for any more.....Entire office was full of angry guest and the staff could of cared less..Joy and Debbie who worked desk were rude to everyone...never ever again

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015

when i made my reservation i was under the impression they were log cabins. when we got there it turned out the rooms were in the back building. i was willing to upgrade to a cabin but was informed that they were not choice hotel properties. since i wanted to accrue points i didn't upgrade. toilet in room didn't flush properly,they sent maintenance right away and he fixxed but was not working by the time we left. fridge didn't work but room was clean and worth the value. just wish they let you know that econolodge rooms aren't the cabins in the photo.

Room Tip: there are 3 properties here. stay at the other 2
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

It was cute, I'll say that much. We just wanted a cheap room for the night, and this seemed like a good idea at the time. I've had better stays at Motel 6. Don't get me wrong, their little cottages look great, but the standard rooms are just uncomfortable. They tried to make them cute, with wood paneling and all, but they should have just invested in a bed.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I paid for a Jacuzzi room 250$ on Labor Day weekend the Jacuzzi did not work and was absolutely disgusting! There was dead bugs and hair in the Jacuzzi and the bath tub was yellow. I wasn't impressed with the two colored ladies speaking very loudly and in a foreign language while one of them was checking me in I don't think the other even worked there. I was supposed to be reimbursed 20 stinking dollars for my "inconvience" I have yet to see it. The breakfast area was a joke there was no one making coffee and the toaster was a safety hazard I watched a 10 yr old burn her figures on the edges of the toaster! I will never stay here ever again if I would have been refunded after seeing my room I would have left and stayed across the street anywhere else!!! Oh and free WIFI yeah right it didn't even work on all 3 of my devices such a joke

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple