“Great place!!”

Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Mackinaw City
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This hidden gem is ALWAYS on our list of places to eat while in Mackinaw City!! The food is really tasty, generous portions and the staff are very friendly. Nice clean place to dine!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This restaurant reminds me of when I was younger, the menu is standard old fashion favorites. I had the meat loaf which was very good. My friends who are vegetarian had the spaghetti and the sauce reminded me of what I got when I was a kid---they didn't like---while I enjoyed my dinner. The service was good and friendly the décor was comfortable...If you want a home meal away from home I'd really recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived late and we're served immediately. The food was hot and fresh and very good. Had the lemon meringue pie for dessert...outstanding. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The food was fair. We both said we would not choose to eat there again. My pastie was good but since it was my first I can't really compare it to others. My husband's roast beef sandwich had a lot fatty meat in it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Walleye was excellent as was the liver and onions. Mayo based Cole slaw was excellent as well. Great wait staff and very friendly knowing the value of being friendly to promote business. Nothing fancy but a place we felt very comfortable at.