“It's Dairy Queen”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #11 of 11 Dessert in Mackinaw City
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch ... the food was ok. The seating area was not very clean, and the seating area had a lot of flies.
It was a typical Dairy Queen.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stopped at DQ to have ice cream; the restaurant was clean and the staff was very friendly. They did have the value meals also.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Went there to get a burger and a blizzard, they got the burger out quickly but it was mushy and bland. Had to wait longer because they forgot to make my blizzard (even though I was the only customer there) the cashier that gave me the food slammed the blizzard down on the counter and the people behind the counter didn't seem to know what they were doing. In conclusion if you want to pay $6 for a small blizzard and $9 for a crappy burger go to Qairy Queen

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The owner Julie Downing is very rude . I downloaded the Dairy Queen app and it had a free small sundae . Once you hit redeem you have 15 minutes to use it and it will disappear wether you use or not. I asked the cashier if I could use it . And she said she would have to ask. She asked a older gentlemen and he said no. I said this is on the Dairy Queen app I should have mentioned that first to you . Julie rudely interrupted and said no we don’t take those we don’t have the capability here for those coupons. We only take bogo coupons . My son had a bogo coupon that was printed out from his email for Dairy Queen online . And I handed it to the cashier and said do you take that one. Julie came up to window and first said no only bogo coupons . I said that is one do you take that. She said yes . So I ordered our stuff and paid. Julie came up to he second window saying something about how long the Dairy Queen’s been there and about them not taking the coupon on the app. I said someone should let corporate know that so when people go to use the app they are aware because you have to pick which Dairy Queen for the coupon and after 15 minutes the coupon is gone. And it says on the app you take it. I told Julie she didn’t have to be rude . I asked the young lady what her name was and she whispered mrs downing. So I was waiting for my order and Julie Downing was loudly spelling her name Julie so you can get it right when you call corporate”. I said You don’t have to be rude and asked for her manager and she said I’m the owner. I said I am gonna let corporate know how rude you are. She came to the window and said everybody calls corporate to get something for free.
We will never go there again . There is no need for a grown woman to act like she did. Very disrespectful. I only rated it 1 because I had to in able to write my review.

2  Thank Boojean
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great food, great service and fast. We always try to hit a DQ anywhere we go if possible.
Order was correct and very friendly people.Granddaughter had never been to one and loved the Blizzard! Very clean! Lots of people working including the owner.