“Whitefish”

Krueger's Fish Market
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Mackinaw City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Our first try for whitefish sausage, we got the cajun one and were so happy with it we will go back for more! Enjoyed the whitefish dip also and got some frozen whitefish for later. Service was quick, prices seemed reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Our favorite place for smoked fish. Fresh always. Variety always. Open even on Sundays and most holidays. Dependable in all areas!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I love smoked fish but never have had smoked fish sausage so I stopped and gave it a try. Krueger's sausage was made without any additives which is what I look for when I have smoked meats. This sausage was moist, tasty and no bones. I stopped at another fish market and got their smoke fish sausage and compared the two, Krueger's beat this one hands down. Krueger's Fish Market gets high marks from my husband and myself. Small shop but selection meets a customer's needs.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

This is a small store where you can buy different kinds of smoked fish and fish sausage. Our daughter in law is vegetarian and she had never had fish sausage before. She is from South America so we wanted to introduce her to this treat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

As I headed back home, I stopped in to pick up some fish, as I cannot get whitefish anywhere near my home. The lady directed me to the cooler whereas I got 2 huge packages already frozen & they can wrap it in paper or plastic for your cooler for those long hours of travel. Priced well & the service was great. They have many other options of smoked & other products as well. Worth the stop if you are a fish lover.

Date of visit: July 2018