All reviews an indian restaurant harvester pub beans free wifi car park breakfast was included sofa bed overnight stop air conditioning budget hotel good size convenient location great shower excellent value for money plenty of parking would stay again comfortable room
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Lovely staff. Amelia on reception is particularly helpful. Love the fact my dog can stay here. It's near to my family. Breakfast is ok if you eat meat but not much veggie options. ( Ask for veggie sausage). Provided soya milk on asking too . No mushrooms or hash browns unfortunately. The rooms are spacious and clean and beds are very comfortable. Lots of parking spaces but overspills onto pub next door if full. Right near motorway but no sounds heard at all and blackout curtains are a godsend. No complaints. My second visit and will definitely book again. Prices are excellent. No complaints at all.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lyndy L
HIEDroitwich, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Droitwich Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for a great review about your recent stay with us, I'm so pleased to see such lovely comments about our team members. Thank you again for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2018

We stayed here at the beginning of December. There should have been 6 of us but unfortunately my father couldn't make it after an emergency operation. We explained this to the Holiday Inn and they were very sympathetic and extremely helpful and gave us a full refund on one room. Couldn't fault the hotel at all. The rooms were clean and surprisingly very quiet considering it was close to the motorway. The breakfast was delicious with a good variety of food. Plenty of free parking spaces too.Would definitely recommend and stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HIEDroitwich, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Droitwich Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us, I'm delighted to see you had excellent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our team, they strive to ensure every guest had great and comfortable stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

Very easy to find hotel, located next to a Harvester Pub, McDondalds and a Indian Restaurant. The hotel has a decent amount of free parking.

My Room was on the third floor, very clean a tidy, a bit worn in places but nothing that would effect my stay.

I was surprised at how quiet it was, I did expect some road noise but couldn’t hear anything, Bed was very comfortable and I slept well.

Importantly there is a decent shower (with good water pressure!) and bathroom.
The room also had tea/coffee, hairdryer and ironing board which I didn’t expect at this price.

Overall can’t really fault it

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed overnight with my husband , grandson and two dogs . We were given given a dog friendly ground floor room with a sofa bed for our grandson. We were amazed at what was in the room from complementary tea and coffee to supplying things that you may have forgotten to bring with you . The breakfast was lovely and had a good selection on offer . All the staff were polite and friendly and nothing was to much trouble. We found the holiday very convenient as we came off the M5 from Devon . Extremely good value for money and next time we visit family in the area we will definitely stay there again !

Trip type: Travelled with family
HIEDroitwich, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Droitwich Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about your recent stay at our hotel.
I'm pleased to read you had a fantastic stay with us and thank you for your kind words about the team.

We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Wychbold to visit Worcester, Witley Court and Hanbury Hall. It was an ideal location for all three. We were a little concerned about the hotel being so close to the M5 but we need not have worried. There was absolutely no disturbance at all. We were given a warm welcome on arrival and found the staff very helpful throughout our stay. The room was typical HI Express layout, ideal for what we needed and was also very clean. Breakfast was fine with enough choice available. Would recommend as a stop off point or to tour the area.