Booked a studio suite and was pleasantly surprised.
Had a full kitchen, nice bathroom, couch and work desk. Bed was a little hard but still comfy.
The only thing I DONT like is that you need to a key to get in the hotel. I had family coming to visit and had to meet each one of them at the door to let them into the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Marriott TownePlace Suites Detroit Livonia minutes from Detroit, Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Northville and Novi. Spread out in our spacious all suite extended stay hotel where each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, local phone calls and calling card access. Complimentary Continental Breakfast is located in the lobby and served daily. Enjoy our onsite exercise and laundry facilities, outdoor pool, patio and grill. Pets are welcome (pet fee applies). You'll never go hungry with snacks and meals available in our In a Pinch Pantry. Check your email in the business center. Explore all that Livonia and neighboring cities have to offer as we are surrounded by shopping including Laurel Park Mall, boutique shops, and many great restaurants, our friendly 24 hour staff will help you find what you're looking for. Features & Amenities:- Free Wi-Fi Continental Breakfast - Spacious suites 25% larger than regular hotel rooms- Fully equipped kitchens in all suites - Seasonal Outdoor pool and grill with picnic area- Onsite exercise and laundry facilities- Pets are welcome (nominal fee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towneplace Suites Detroit Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Detroit Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Towneplace Suites Livonia