“Can't be everyone's favorite downriver i guess ”
Review of B C's Pizza

B C's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Lincoln Park
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Established in 1986!. We make our own dough & sauce daily. We use the highest quality cheeses & & meats for all of our menu items. We don't just claim to be the best, we prove it every day!
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Since the owner doesn't like a less than top notch review here goes one for the books. The pizza dough is sometimes not fully cooked. Ill be honest its been quite some time since I've had this experience at BC's but i have had it. And on more than 1 occasion. I don't care for the sauce. Rather bland to me. I prefer Romas down the road a bit.. I also will never forget how i used to buy a crap ton of this pizza for my customers at the mill. I'd get points from BC's for free pizza. Someone working once overheard me speak about this and warned me not to let the owner hear me or he wouldn't honor my points. Lol, what a joke. I can buy pizza for my customers wherever i decide... Ill not be scrutinized that way when I'm the one spending regardless of reimbursements later from my company. None of which is anyones business other than my own. This pizza is and always has been mediocre to me. I order it once in a blue moon to satisfy a family member or 2. Its not worth feeding to my dog if you ask me though.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is probably the best pizza for delivery that I have had. They aren't skimpy with their toppings, perfect amount of sauce and cheese. Reasonably priced, online ordering.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Trina m
Bryan C, Owner at B C's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank youTrina!! Your comments and business are much appreciated!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in town .ive been eating there pizza for 3o years.when my son comes to town its the first place he stops. Very generous with toppings

Date of visit: August 2017
Bryan C, Owner at B C's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you! We appreciate your long continued patronage!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Without question the best pizza downriver. We keep trying other places but always come back here. They also have great subs & salads to go. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Bryan C, Owner at B C's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you Steve! Our goal for the last 30 years has been to over Great Food, Great Service & Great Prices and it's nice to hear we're still doing it!!

Thanks for the great review and most of all thank you for your business!!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Thinks a local favorite serving the same high quality foods for many years. The meat lovers Pizza is a Legitimate meal.

Date of visit: March 2017