“Disappointed”

Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Lincoln Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2017

After being a longtime customer of Tijuanas, for our favorite Mexican food, We took another couple with us to dinner, bragging up the the of the line Margaritas @ 28 a pitcher to them, Angel was our waiter, The Margaritas were lacking Alcohol and overpowered with sour mix, We asked him if he could fix them, he brought back 4 shots,which we had to add to the pitcher, little did we know, our pitcher ended up costing $ 48!!!!, never had this problem with any other waitress's making these, Cynthia is the best BTW, we also had a discount offered through text for $10 off our meals, he proceeded at end of night to take it upon himself and give our friends 1/2 of OUR discount off their bill, Our bill was $66, so we went back to talk to someone, and Angel greeted us and told us they were premeasured and already made up, ( these are not their standard margaritas) they were premium with other liquers added We left him a $12 tip from us alone that nite, and our friends also left a good tip!, We like the food , but sorry won't be back...

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I thought that the salsa was just okay, but my husband really liked it. He ordered fajitas and I ordered flautas. Both of us thought our dinners were delicious.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out. Whiel our food was being made we had Margaritas. They where wonderfully delicious. Staff was friendly. When we got the food home it was a generous portions and tasted amazing.

1  Thank delinaf2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband and I have been going here for years. I love the authentic food as well as the staff. Its not fancy but I love its family owned locally.

1  Thank Valerie C
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Start off with a margarita and Chips and salsa. Great huge menu with many authentic Mexican dishes. I had the combination dinner and loved at all.

1  Thank Jeffrey M