“Authentic Mexican”

Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Lincoln Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out. Whiel our food was being made we had Margaritas. They where wonderfully delicious. Staff was friendly. When we got the food home it was a generous portions and tasted amazing.

1  Thank delinaf2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband and I have been going here for years. I love the authentic food as well as the staff. Its not fancy but I love its family owned locally.

1  Thank Valerie C
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Start off with a margarita and Chips and salsa. Great huge menu with many authentic Mexican dishes. I had the combination dinner and loved at all.

1  Thank Jeffrey M
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Food is good but the guacamole isn't that great. Not to mention, way too expensive for an 8oz guacamole w/ chips; like $10.00

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The food is great here, I've tried many different things. On Tuesdays they have 99 cent tacos on carry out. Corn or flour. Yummy!