“Authentic Mexican”

Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Lincoln Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Start off with a margarita and Chips and salsa. Great huge menu with many authentic Mexican dishes. I had the combination dinner and loved at all.

1  Thank Jeffrey M

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Food is good but the guacamole isn't that great. Not to mention, way too expensive for an 8oz guacamole w/ chips; like $10.00

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The food is great here, I've tried many different things. On Tuesdays they have 99 cent tacos on carry out. Corn or flour. Yummy!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The salsa is delicious. Best salsa around. Pick up only, but you can order just chips and salsa....well worth it.

Just tried their steak tacos and taco al pastor (pork taco). Both were delicious. I ordered two steak and one pork and it was the perfect amount of food. I was full, but not stuffed. The diablo sauce on the taco al pastor was awesome. It did have a good kick to it, but I like spicy so I really enjoyed it.

If you have a taste for mexican, eat at Tijuana's in Lincoln Park. Mmmm mmmmm mmmm!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

The food was great in fact I've visited 5 times in the the 2 weeks. I really appreciate good caring service for instance my salsa wasn't as spicy as I would've liked so my waiter went over and beyond and added more heat to make me happy also it is a very family oriented restaurant which to me makes the food even better because it's cooked with passion!