Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 73
US$ 69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

US$ 85
US$ 80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Comfort Inn(Lansing)
US$ 95
US$ 81
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 127
US$ 120
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 58
US$ 68
US$ 66
Priceline
All reviewshot breakfastmade to order breakfastsocial hourhash brownsstayed herejo jopark and flymeatballsfree happy hourdrinks and appetizerslansing airportbreakfast crewcocktail hourfree drinksa hootsitting arealansing area
Reviewed 20 December 2017

If you are looking for a great night stay and you have been on the road a lot, this hotel will definitely leave you feeling refreshed. My husband and I were on day 10 of a 12 day trip and I felt super after staying here. The staff is wonderful, the room and bed were comfortable, but it was the breakfast in the morning that topped it off. This hotel has a great design and leaves you feeling you have stayed at a luxury hotel rather than a reasonably priced one. The inside is open and features lots of places to lounge and relax. But back to the breakfast, this hotel is unique in that it offers a 'fresh made" hot breakfast. I am not talking about the hot breakfast of instant eggs and microwaved sausage. I am talking,"real" scrambled eggs, you know the ones that come in a carton and have to be cracked. Yes sir or madam, this is the real deal. This is scrambled eggs, hash browns, thick cut bacon, link sausage (that has not been microwaved). and grits (yes grits with real butter and cheese on top if you want it). The coffee was also not your typical "hotel" coffee and I felt good after that breakfast. Thank one and all for this great stay. I wish more hotels were like it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I would give this property a hearty five stars were it not for the uncomfortable beds. Perhaps the mattresses in the other rooms are in better condition, but that was my experience. Everything else about the hotel was excellent. The lobby and atrium are beautiful, the breakfast was phenomenal, and we paid a reasonable price. I did not expect a hotel under the "Quality" brand to be quite this nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Brett,

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We love Quality Inn. They have never let us down. Employees are friendly, and helpful. The food is great! Last, but not least the rooms are clean, with fridge and microwave, and if you get a Suite you also get two TVs. Our home away from home.

Room Tip: AARP gives a better discount than military...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Beth,

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Great for a three night stay for a hockey tournament when you are spending very little time in the hotel. Rooms were clean and the kitchenette was helpful for Gatorade and power drinks. Breakfast was surprisingly good where you could order what you wanted from the nicest of gentleman vs the usual precooked fare. Workout room was better than expected.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I've stayed in A LOT of hotels in the Lansing area (probably around 20) and this one is tops!

My previous favorites were the Marriott in East Lansing and the Fairfield by Marriott (across the street from this hotel, near the sushi place).

What makes this place the best? Tom at the breakfast bar as well as all of the rest of the friendly, cheerful staff.

Almost all of my hotel bookings in the Lansing area are made through Priceline or Hotwire so we are constantly gambling on what kind of place we will get. Usually in the Lansing area you will get a good deal. This time we hit the jackpot.

We stayed Thanksgiving night (the night before Black Friday sales). The Quality Suites Hotel is a perfect location for doing this. There are many stores within a mile of this hotel that had excellent bargains. I also need to mention Horrock's Farm Market. This is the best food market in the entire state of Michigan and it is only a half minute drive West of this hotel. Be sure to check out Tripadvisor's "Things to Do" list. Horrock's is a favorite. Read the reviews and see why.

Our room (suite) was large and comfortable. There are two TVs... one in the bedroom area and one in the living room area. The beds are comfortable and felt just like my bed at home. The room layout functions well. The sink is in the room so that my wife can do her hair and makeup while i'm taking a shower. The mirror is HUGE. I've never seen a larger mirror in any other hotel room.

The soaps and lotions are plentiful. There were two shampoos and two lotions so that everyone gets their own to use (I like this idea... I wish more hotels would consider doing this).

It is very hard to find any flaws, but here are two:

1) The cabinets in the kitchen area were sealed shut. No big deal but I thought that this was a little odd.

2) In the morning the doors to the parking lot were still locked well after the posted time that they should have been unlocked. There is no key-card entry so that we had to walk outside to the lobby entrance to get back in.

If you are used to the Drury Inn or Executive Suites type of hotel... you will really like this place. The price is much better here. This hotel has way more seating at the breakfast area than any other hotel I've stayed. There is no swimming pool... but that is actually a bonus because no "pool party brats" are running around.

I GIVE THIS HOTEL MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

Room Tip: Look for a 9+ rating, 2.5 star on Priceline Expess Deals in Lansing West
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flintjarvis
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017