“Out of everything & Overpriced”
Review of Glazed & Confused

Glazed & Confused
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Lansing
Description: Satiate your appetite for enticing food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert by coming to Glazed and Confused in Lansing. Although we're known for scrumptious doughnuts, we also serve up savory dishes all day long. Grab one of our scones or a piece of the tart of the day from our bakery before getting a smoked salmon BLT for dinner. You won't regret coming to Glazed and Confused no matter which treat you eat! We pride ourselves on delivering enticing cuisine made from the best ingredients and giving you exactly what you're craving. Stop by Glazed and Confused in Lansing today to try your next favorite sweet or savory treat.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

A few weeks ago we stopped by their Lake Lansing location for brunch, we have quite a few friends who rave about their brunch. When we arrived (around 10am) there was a big strip of white paper on the menu saying the kitchen was closed (so no breakfast). We were pretty annoyed that after driving all the way over from Eaton Rapids to meet friends that we couldn't order any food. When we asked when the kitchen would be open again, the girl at the counter just said she didn't know, because they didn't have a cook. I couldn't believe a restaurant not having a cook, if the owner knows the kitchen is going to be closed they should update their website or put it on Facebook, we wouldn't have even bothered coming.

So we decided to get pastries, but it didn't seem like they had very many of those either. Everytime I'd ask about a brownie or a cookie they were out. Also sme of the donuts were huge and others were half the size (and just as expensive). I settled on the cream brulee. My friend got their original glazed. We also got some coffee, which was ok (tasted a little weak). The donuts were ok, but certainly not work $2 a pop. My cream brulee had barely any filling in it.

Overall, we just really weren't impressed. The reviews online seemed really good and my friends love the place, but they just seem overpriced to me. I'm not going to risk the drive again just to be told they aren't serving brunch (even though all their advertisements say breakfast served all day).

1  Thank RachelMT65

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Granted we visited mid-afternoon on a busy Friday, the display was really slim. Some donuts and cookies. We ordered an apple fritter, blueberry buckle donut and turtle donut to go. The girls were helpful and prompt. The food, however, was disappointing. Only the blueberry donut was exceptional. The turtle donut was not good at all. The apple fritter was ok. Items were displayed on the menu on the wall which were not available.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Absolute best donut I've ever had in my life (the Crème Brûlée specifically). The blueberry buckle was fantastic as well. I will return!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We went to the newest location of Glazed and Confused on Lake Lansing Road.
It's just as good as the one on Washington.
I had the breakfast tacos and Collin had the French Toast. They were both amazing. I couldnt leave without a lemon bar that was equally delicious. All homemade and fresh and you can tell !
Beautiful, clean building, very welcoming.
Very decent prices....

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I managed to squeeze in a visit unexpectedly one mid morning. It's also perfectly located next to Cravings popcorn, and not far from the Peanut Shoppe, so definitely snack central! I wanted a donut and got one of their basic glazed with a donut hole bite glazed onto the top - yum!! A little pricier than your average meijer glazed donut.