“Killer”

Glazed and Confused
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Lansing
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Absolute best donut I've ever had in my life (the Crème Brûlée specifically). The blueberry buckle was fantastic as well. I will return!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We went to the newest location of Glazed and Confused on Lake Lansing Road.
It's just as good as the one on Washington.
I had the breakfast tacos and Collin had the French Toast. They were both amazing. I couldnt leave without a lemon bar that was equally delicious. All homemade and fresh and you can tell !
Beautiful, clean building, very welcoming.
Very decent prices....

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I managed to squeeze in a visit unexpectedly one mid morning. It's also perfectly located next to Cravings popcorn, and not far from the Peanut Shoppe, so definitely snack central! I wanted a donut and got one of their basic glazed with a donut hole bite glazed onto the top - yum!! A little pricier than your average meijer glazed donut.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I've never had a donut here I didn't like. The original Glazed and Confused donuts taste just like Kripsy Kreme's, but better. I also LOVE their crocodile croissant!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The doughnut selection is fun -- e.g., creme brûlée, bacon & maple, etc. and the quality is quite good. However, they are expensive, and the selection is somewhat limited. The staff were friendly. Maybe I just have not gotten to the store soon enough in the morning to see a bigger selection. This more cafe than doughnut shop despite, and I cannot comment on the quality of food as I have only gone here for doughnuts.