“Great Donuts!”

Glazed and Confused
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Lansing
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I've never had a donut here I didn't like. The original Glazed and Confused donuts taste just like Kripsy Kreme's, but better. I also LOVE their crocodile croissant!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The doughnut selection is fun -- e.g., creme brûlée, bacon & maple, etc. and the quality is quite good. However, they are expensive, and the selection is somewhat limited. The staff were friendly. Maybe I just have not gotten to the store soon enough in the morning to see a bigger selection. This more cafe than doughnut shop despite, and I cannot comment on the quality of food as I have only gone here for doughnuts.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Cali Wrap and pumpkin cheesecake donut, both delicious. Love the atmosphere and staff, very relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This was within walking distance of the motel. Went every morning for an apple fritter and coffee. Discovered they served lunch too. Had the Grand Traverse chicken salad, it was very good. I also had the turkey, stuffing sandwich and was very pleased with that also!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I were wandering around downtown Lansing during Tourist in your Own Town. We decided to make a stop here for a doughnut. I got the Creme Brûlée doughnut and it was AMAZING! It had the hard sugar on it and was filled with creme brûlée. A little pricey but so worth it for a treat!