“Out of this world doughnuts! ”
Review of Glazed & Confused

Glazed & Confused
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Lansing
Description: Satiate your appetite for enticing food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert by coming to Glazed and Confused in Lansing. Although we're known for scrumptious doughnuts, we also serve up savory dishes all day long. Grab one of our scones or a piece of the tart of the day from our bakery before getting a smoked salmon BLT for dinner. You won't regret coming to Glazed and Confused no matter which treat you eat! We pride ourselves on delivering enticing cuisine made from the best ingredients and giving you exactly what you're craving. Stop by Glazed and Confused in Lansing today to try your next favorite sweet or savory treat.
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I were wandering around downtown Lansing during Tourist in your Own Town. We decided to make a stop here for a doughnut. I got the Creme Brûlée doughnut and it was AMAZING! It had the hard sugar on it and was filled with creme brûlée. A little pricey but so worth it for a treat!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I had a meeting in Lansing recently. I used Glazed and Confused to provide the lunches. Their eclectic selections provides for meat protein, veggie, and vegan lovers.
All the participants had good thing sot say about their choices. From Cuban sandwiches to thai veggie wraps. I will use them again and patronize the store when in town. They make a dynamite cinnamon roll.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

This bakery is overpriced and is of average quality. I do not think that they will be around for long.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I actually stumbled upon this place walking downtown. Great food. Fresh pastries. The Long John was also excellent. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I've always found it odd what some of the folks around Lansing consider a good donut. This is the real deal. They are made fresh daily, and if you have the good timing of getting them warm, they are out of this world. My first love was the OG- the original glazed. Simple and sweet. The day I ate the Crocodile Croissant however, I quickly forgot about every other donut. Sadly, I'm so addicted I haven't given any others a try. If I can ever get past the croissant, I'm looking forward to trying some of their other treats.