“Delicious lunch! ”

Add it.
Jose's Cuban Sandwich and Deli
Ranked #78 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I don't typically eat Cuban food very often, but my GrubHub order was FANTASTIC. I ordered the artichoke chicken sandwich & Caesar salad... both were incredible. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Super great Cuban-style sandwiches, very reasonably priced. I had the Peruvian-style sandwich which was spicy and very delicious. Wife and son had the Midnight Cuban with rice and beans, while daughter in law had BBQ. All very good. Friendly people! It's in a gas station but don't let that stop you. Two tables. Most customers were getting takeout orders. This is definitely one of those out of the way places. Try it!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Go there. Order any darn sandwich, get it with the beans as your side. Your tastebuds will have a party. This place is just the best food in a hole in the wall location in Lansing.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

The Midnight Cuban sandwich, Artichoke Chicken Sandwich and Greek Salad more than met our expectations.Our first taste of Jose's was a most pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

We discovered Jose's through GrubHub and started eating there regularly after we were blown away by their delicious combo of Cuban sandwiches and rice & beans on the side. The owners are very friendly and talkative and they don't waste any time preparing your food.

The only negative thing I can say about Jose's are that some of the sides that come with the sandwiches are less-than-stellar. One time I chose "fresh cookies" as the side and they gave me two stale Chips Ahoy cookies. Never again! I honestly wouldn't recommend getting a side other than the rice & beans, which are tasty and filling.