“Nope.”

Add it.
Waterfront and Grill
Ranked #352 of 483 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Terrible beer and food menu. Tried to order coleslaw, was told they were out. 20mins later the table next to me (who ordered and received food after us) had coleslaw. The walking taco I ordered, on the menu it states there was to be sour cream on it. There was no sour cream to be found. Would not have come here on my own, but was forced to. Will never come back. The live music made me want to go drown myself in the river, but the parking lot between the restaurant and river is in the way...

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Went here solely because they had TouchTunes. Love to play it. Small bar in a warehouse. Only had a couple drinks. Music was turned down but they turned it up for me. Manager was super nice. Hope to visit again. They have some different liquors to try.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We were at the Lansing Center, on a business trip, and decided to have lunch here. Bad choice. There was no service, no wait staff. We had to search for an employee to take our order. Customers who arrived after us received their orders before ours was served. We waited 35 minutes to receive a horrible slider-sized $8.00 "chicken salad" sandwich on a partially frozen roll. The best part of the meal was the miniature bag of potato chips that was generously included with the sandwich. The chicken salad sandwich was simply dried out shredded chicken pieces with no sauce and no flavor. This place serves lousy, over-priced food. There are much better luncheon options close by.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We visited late on a Friday afternoon after biking the river trail. We thought it'd be a good place to stop for a drink and a bit. The service was terrible. Not because the server was bad, but because they were severely understaffed for a sunny Friday afternoon on the river..

It literally took over 10 minutes for our server to even "take" our drink order. He passed us a few times first, declaring that he would be with us in "a second". Well, that second was apparently in dog years seconds. I watched as new customers came in and met the same fate. I felt as bad for them as I did for us.

When our server finally returned, we had already decided to order food immediately, for fear it would take another 10 dog years for him to come back.

My food was awful. I ordered the hummus tray which I have safely ordered in the past. The vegetable part of the tray was inedible. The celery was filthy dirty, and the carrots consisted of dried out packaged baby carrots. (I took pictures, but I won't post them here.) There were a sprinkle of packaged baby pretzels that at least gave me something to dip into the hummus. The menu said a cheese spread came with the dish. What it looked like was a glob of cream cheese sitting in a bed of apricot gel. Needless to say, I didn't take the leftovers home.

The venue is otherwise great. It's on the river, the bar is okay, and they have live music at night. But you are taking a big chance if you come here in the afternoon. If you want a beer in a timely basis, go inside to order.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were at a conference in the Lansing Center and this restaurant is basically just outside the door. We were trying to decide between eating here or going to the food trucks. I wish we would have gone to the food trucks. There was a very strong odor of maybe lacquer from the wood bar and bar stools or something, but it was unpleasant. We toughed it out because we wanted to be inside out of the chill. I ordered a black bean burger and chips. It was okay. There were two or three waitstaff and they had no idea who was doing what. They served the ladies next to us twice, with two orders of potato skins (they only order one and had their order when another waitress tried to bring them a second one), then one of them came to make sure we had gotten our food. We had already finished it and were waiting for our bill. I observed this happening throughout this very small establishment. The atmosphere is like being in a flea market poll barn. I think a lot could be done to make this more attractive for customers and maybe they are still in the learning and growing stages. I would not return to this restaurant.