All reviews lansing west front desk burger king superior king room was clean place to sleep staff was very friendly flat screen microwave and fridge enjoyed my stay one night stay nice stay a great place to stay convenient location cookies motel nikki
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It’s not a bad hotel. For the most part it was clean and it was fine because we were only staying for one night. Here are the problems I had with the hotel. Our room, which was supposed to be smoke free, smelled like smoke. We were on the second and there was someone smoking up there which wasn’t very nice. The other minor problem I had was that it wasn’t very easy to get up to our room. That was just because we were on the top floor on the side opposite the lobby. Overall it was fine for a one night stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Steven K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and giving honest feedback. I want to apologize for the inconvenience of the smoke smell in your room as well as the room not being easy to get to. I will be sharing your comments with my staff to see what we can do to make sure none of our future guests feel have these problems while staying here. Again thank you for your feedback its very appreciated.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I really can't say enough good things about the staff. I'd made a reservation through a third-party site and I accidentally caught the wrong dates. The Red Roof staff were just amazing in helping me sort everything out. The stay itself was great, the room was very nice, housekeeping was fantastic. After checking out I'd realized I'd lost a personal item, the staff had found it but couldn't identify which room it had come from, but they kept it safe for me and were great about seeing it returned. Start to finish they were unbelievably helpful, it was one of those rare really really great customer service experiences.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. I also would like to thank you for all the kind words you said about our staff. I will be sure to share this review with them. They will appreciate it very much knowing there hard work is not going unnoticed. We appreciate you staying with us while visited Lansing, MI. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We always stay at this Red Roof because the rooms are always clean and the location is central to all the activities we need to do.This location is close to the 96 freeway, restaurants and gas stations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us on here. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be clean too. we appreciate you staying with us. Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

A pillow-top, extremely comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker made this a home-away-from-home. Fresh and new feeling room. Ths staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful, fixed a small problem quickly, and left extra coffee pods for me.

This Red Roof Inn is near a great variety of restaurants, from easy and cheap dining, to a lot of nice sit-down places. Plus, it's next to a Horrock's! (Google this, if you don't know about them.)

It is pet-friendly (I had 2 dogs with me---I checked ahead of time with the staff about bringing

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff were very accommodating to you during your stay as well. I would like to thank you for staying with us while you visited Lansing, MI. We hope to see you again real soon!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We drove from rolla missouri to Lansing michigan to visit famikly and we booked a room at Red Roof Inn. It's was such a great ppl ace to stay, the room was very clean and our beds were so comfortable and the.pillows were like what we have at home. We slept lime babies. Was able to rest up from our long drive and the dogs slept good too. It was the best room and motel out of our whole trip as we.made.our way arouj d michigan. We will definetly stay there again when we go back for a visit to michigan.thanks once again.

Room Tip: Was a vet clean room and great place to stay.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I would alos like to thank you for the kind words you said about the hotel and we are very please to know out of all the hotels you stayed at you found ours to be the best. I will be sharing this review with the staff. They will be very please to know all there hard work is not going unnotice. We hope to see you again real soon!!